Cutting things in half or pieces is a fun venture, and it’s totally doable in Blender’s limitless environment.
This pack includes
– 1 tutorial for cutting a table in half + the demo used in the tutorial (it’s a .blend file)
– 1 bonus tutorial for cutting a skeleton in many pieces (advanced)
Structure of the content
– Tracking the path of an object cutting another object
– Converting the path into an object
– Changing the model being cut in half on the frame it’s being cut
– Separating the model into pieces
– Enabling physics on the cut object (with optional animation)
By following the right steps from the tutorial you’d easily understand and learn the concept that’d give you the experience of cutting anything in half, hence, increasing the animation quality of your work with glamorous results.